Thursday, May 31, 2012

AAAGH! Steampunk Mrs Tinkle

AAAGH! Steampunk Mrs Tinkle from Doctor Who Adventures #270 by Simon Guerrier and Brian Williamson
AAAGH! Steampunk Mrs Tinkle
A new AAAGH!, this one featuring Vastra and Jenny from A Good Man Goes To War and the giant rat from The Talons of Weng-Chiang. It was published in issue #270 of Doctor Who Adventures, which was in shops until yesterday. The script is by me, the art by Brian Williamson and the editing by Paul Lang and Natalie Barnes - who gave kind permission to post it here. You can read all my AAAGH!s. Steampunk Mrs Tinkle will return in two weeks.

2 comments:

Mike said...

So I just tried to send myself a psychic message 20 years ago that said "In 2012, there will exist two magazines about Doctor Who published by the BBC and in the newer one, which officially is 'aimed at 6–13 year-olds', and in at that magazine, there's a comic that runs every issue in which the main characters interact with different Doctor Who each week, and in one strip, a female Silurian who the Doctor met, alongside her human companion with whom she shares an 'intimate relationship' meet up with the giant rat from Talons of Weng-Chiang."

His poor head exploded before I could even get around to explaining the show had been back for seven years (let alone that I pass bus ads for it and all my friends love it)

0tralala said...

No, I don't believe it either. So the chances are that it isn't real, but either you or I are dreaming. Bother.