Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Floored plan

Since my last post, I've finished the first draft of the script and await notes from the Wise Folk.

Of even less interest, I have painted bits of the flat. Today, as well as the usual job applications and pitching every which way, I rollered a second coat of paint in the hall and landing, and ripped up the carpets. New carpets - and lino in the bathroom - tomorrow.

I am knackered. This my showbiz life.

Bathroom prior to lino
Landing prior to new carpet

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you will shortly be walking on cloud, err 9...

Gobber

0tralala said...

It is not as comfy as I'd expected. But a bit squidgy.

Rob Stradling said...

This is unusual how, exactly?

Clemmo said...

Is that the number 6 all over your floor...? WHY DID YOU RESIGN?

0tralala said...

It is not carpety squidgy, Rob. It's another kind of squidgy.

And Clemmo, I didn't resign. I was pushed.

Joseph Lidster said...

I shall be inspecting this later.

Rob Stradling said...

Nonononono, I meant... having carpets up everywhere and general chaos is unusual how, exactly? :-)

catentri (n.) - Roman sexual practice finally outlawed under the Borgias.