Thursday, June 09, 2016

Doctor Who: Adventures in History

The Essential Doctor Who: Adventures in History is out now, a "lavish 116-page issue about the Doctor's journeys into Earth's past".

It features my interviews with director Saul Metzstein about Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and writer Jamie Mathieson about The Girl Who Died.

(I should really get around to posting some of my old Doctor Who Magazine interviews here. But you can read my interview with Master actor Gordon Tipple, my interview with Leela actress Louise Jameson and my very first feature for DWM, about movie Doctor Who.)

Also announced is BBC Audio's Eleventh Doctor Tales, a collection of 14 original audio adventures that includes The Empty House, written by me and expertly read by Raquel Cassidy. The set is out in October but available to pre-order.

I'm currently writing a book on 1967 Doctor Who story The Evil of the Daleks to be published in time for its fiftieth anniversary next May. It's part of The Black Archive series from Obverse Books.

No comments: