Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Whoo-whooooo!

My conquest of all media continues. I've got my name in Radio Times for the first time ever. Yes, okay it's in an advert for Doctor Who books (on page 55 of the one with Dr Who and Kylie on the cover), but IT STILL COUNTS.

And the reason my book is first among the other Decemberists, Jim and Trevor? Clearly because I am best.

Also today, I have written a column for the Glasgow Herald. The "think tank" seeks to provoke response, so go comment on why I am wrong. (In what I say in the column, rather than just generally).

ETA: In addition to the comments on that page, the Herald also published separate responses.

3 comments:

Rob Stradling said...

How on Earth did you get that gig?

0tralala said...

I am handsome and famous.

Anonymous said...

I miss being able to walk to the news shop and buy me copy of Radio Times ... I would have been all, "OMG! Simon!" Oh well.